Monday 11 December 2017

Greatest free adult jokes site is back

My website www.myfreejokes.co.uk is full of free adult jokes has been down for a few years now.
The main reason I closed the site was I did not have enough time to administer it correctly and found I wasn't loading up any new free jokes.
This was because I had a business that I run from a shop on the high street in the village of Great  Ayton North Yorkshire where I live. Although I still run the business I have closed down the shop premises and run  the business from home.
Now that I am running everything from home I appear to have more time on my hands so I have resurrected the Free Adult Jokes website.
So now you know the site is back up and running get along and enjoy all the new jokes I have uploaded over the past few weeks.
Each day I will be adding more jokes and yes everything on the site is free.
I have redneck jokes. blonde jokes, little tommy jokes.
The site is ram packed full of funny pictures of animals, funny road signs and much more.

http://www.myfreejokes.co.uk/

No comments: